Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Info bathroom vanity cabinet

Happy with the delivery time and quality of construction. The vanity came fully assembled and all we needed to do was install the handles. You will also need to purchase a p-trap. I have to say the construction is nice. Soft closing hinges on the doors and drawers is nice!

My wife and I are happy with the vanity and this will make a nice addition to our bathroom remodel w/o paying Pottery Barn prices!
LOVES
- Looks great in a metropolitan powder room; modern and clean without trying too hard
- The ceramic sink top and faucet are fantastic. Plenty of space to support items, nothing ever splashes over the edges, and the faucet has a nice water flow
- Plenty of storage and drawer space

IMPROVEMENTS
- The slow-close drawers stick and squeak, even after cleaning and lubrication
- There were a couple of scratches on the interior. Livable, but disappointing
- The wood doors feel a little flimsy, particularly compared to other wood cabinets I bought for another bathroom

Bottom line: I love the look and feel of this vanity until I have to get something in the sticky drawers 

No comments:

Post a Comment